
Since childhood, I used to hum songs. And one day singing became my passion. I told one of my school friend about it & she heard my voice. She liked it alot. Sometimes I used to sing for her in between the lectures. Few of the times i was caught singing by my teacher in between lectures. I used to take a tv or a video remote in my hand & play the music & sing songs. Later this fever was on high rise. I tried participating in many of the singing competitions, won a few awards in my college from few of the famous artists. But thought that something was lacking. So learnt classical singing for almost 3 years. But had to leave. No one in my family was ever interested in music. I was the first person who developed this craze for music in my family. Saved lot of money & brought an ipod. Used to listen to it all night long. Music is something which never left from my life. Something that never betrayed me. It was always there like a true love that never left me.

No comments:
Post a Comment