Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Few days back I went for an interview. I was in hurry. But suddenly my attention went on an old beggar sitting in the corner of a bridge. He was playing a drum & also singing a devotional song in his rough voice. Then he suddenly stopped. He put his hand in his pot of coins & started counting it. After counting he started singing again. It really touched my heart. I took out a rupee & put it in his pot. I saw a small smile on his face. He then continued with his song again. I left the spot. I always had a soft corner for old people. Once when I was in college, we had a visit to an old age home. I saw many old people there. Their eyes were desperately waiting for someone. I realized that old age was very painful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment